Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

light's , camera , action .


light’s camera , action it was a sunny Friday You think I well be thinking about the big test but oh ,no I had my mind set on one thing and one thing only and that one thing was being on TV . I was thinking to myself , me Tyler on TV , it was like a dream but I don’t have one million dollars and its a school day . For one day and one day only I get to be a star if you where me what kind of TV show wood you like to be on a cool action pack show or a sad lovey drama or a cooking show if it was up to me i,ll be on action pack show with guns cars and firer but that was what show I wood like to be on . one by one I meet the TV crew and then i meet the host one of the host was from a other cooking show and the other host was from wait for it wait for it Dance with the stars how many time,s do you get to meet a star not many . 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1, , hello and welcome to New Zealand on a plate , boom boom boom boom my heart was beating 100 beats per seconds I was so scary that i forget my lines but no it was cool I was so happy what I have do,n for me and for the school .

No comments: